Monday, May 25, 2009

3 Blind Mice

I sure have missed blogging! Now that things have temporary slowed down, I will be back to posting a few times a week. :-)

I wanted to participate in Diane's (A Picture is Worth a 1000 Words) 2nd Time Around Tuesday today. Thank you Diane for hosting!


I have been wanting to share these little fellers with y'all for a long time.

My MIL got them in a Christmas Gift from her Bridge Club gift swap or secrete pal or something like that. LOL! She hated them! This was before DH and I married and DH thought they were cute so MIL gave them to him. He put them on top of the door in our (his) kitchen. I thought they were adorable and after we married, kept them there.

To participate or to enjoy more Second Time Around Treasures go to Diane's site A Picture is Worth a 1000 Words. Thanks again Diane for hosting!

5 comments:

Kitty Scraps said...

Good Morning Miz Melissa,
I agree with you, I think your mice are cute! Been missing your blog, welcome back!

Diane@A Picture is Worth.... said...

Hi Melissa,
Those are the cutest! Glad to see you posting...I know how it can be with blogging sometimes.

Thanks for linking to 2nd Time Around.

:) Diane

KayC. said...

Great place to display them! They are cute...running along.

Nancy said...

Hi Melissa, Those are so cute! I am glad to see you posting! Hope you are having a great week! Nancy

Pat said...

Very cute, indeed!