I am to tell 6 things about myself and tag 6 more people.
- I am a Christian. Accepted the Lord as my Savior when I was 7. I know, young, but that was when I knew I was a sinner and needed to ask Jesus into my heart. My SS teacher followed me to the alter and led me to the Lord. I will never forget it.
- I am Baptist. Raised Southern Baptist. The church I go to is part of the Southern Baptist Convention, but is considered Reformed Baptist.
- One of my hobbies is teaching exercise classes.
- Another hobby is sewing and crafting. I started learning to sew when I was 5. That is started learning... There are no projects around from when I was 5.... They must not have been that good. LOL!
- I was a brownie and a girl scout
- I am a Freelance Photographer and you will see a link to my business blog over in my right sidebar.
- Valerie at ~ It's a Wonderful Life ~She lives near me and one day we will meet!
- Anya at ~ Hills Creek Quilter
- Nina at ~ Portugal Bound
- Kat at Kat's Corner
- Debbie at Jadehollow
- Stephanie at Lulu's Cottage
Now to show an Award.....
A sweet award from Valerie at It's a Wonderful Life... The Super Comments Award!
I feel very humbled and honored to be given this award, as I have not been much of a commenter of late.I will pass this award to 6 people/bloggers.
- Sally at Smilling Sally's Blog~ She never fails to comment. We could all learn from her. Thank you Sally for all of your encouragement to all of us bloggers!
- Kitty at A bit of Fluff~Really Quite Messy ~ So sweet! And in her limited time for blogging, never fails to take the time to say "Hello!"
- Nancy at ~Southern Lady~ and a true Southern Lady she is! And never fails to stop by to see what is going on.
- Susan at A Southern Daydreamer ~ Runs her own Outdoor Wed Party every week, keep a busy schedule and still manages to speak to all her participants and comments on new posts. (She and Sally are toss ups for Comment Queens!)
- Robin at My Blessed Nest ~ Who lives near me and one day, we will get to meet. :-)
- C at Primitive Devotion ~ Missed her while she was gone and she is back with us! :-)
I hope everyone is having a great Thursday and planning on a wonderful weekend! Please take a moment to visit the above blogs, congratulate them and see what they have to say.